(5) Can I hire The Hayes Law Firm to seal my criminal record from another state?

Not really. Nevada courts only have jurisdiction to seal Nevada criminal records. If you want to seal a criminal record from California, you must apply to the courts of California to do so.  However, we have a vast network of colleagues across the country that we can refer you to.